Sunday, August 14, 2005

Here comes another one bitten by the Blogging Bee!

After spending nearly a decade in IT world - in and around the net, it dawned upon me recently [ while sitting on the Thinking Seat :) ] that I have not really used the Net after all ! It appeared to me as a bunch of computers connected by wires , and not a parallel world, a living, sociable thing.

And in the real world, it's been quite some time that I have made any new friends...so it's time to tell the other world that I am here and kicking, and hope to come across some nice people.

A quick intro - born in mid-seventies, a मराठी guy, now based in Pune. Been around the globe a bit. Though in IT, I feel language/art/humanities is my first love. Haven't been able to do much justice to these so far, and hence the title for my blog.

I guess that's it for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kavita said...

Hi peripheral. Liked your start of a blog. Keep posting...dont lose that dream.

October 05, 2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger Kavita said...

forgot to tell u ...reached your blog via common thread of fav movie "drishti" used to think no one has ever heard of it...glad to know you like it too.

October 05, 2005 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home